New Pc Issue, assistance required.

Associate
Hello, i bought a pc from overclockers, the problem is it does not load to desktop, it did before yesterday when it was new but now it wont.

i logged in through safe mode, this is the only way it lets me in.

does anyone have any idea how to log in through normal so i can play my games i installed?

i cannot play games through safe mode.

athlon 3500
1 gig ram, maxtor 350gb HD.
6800 nvidia.

errors that occured: blue screen dumping memory before resetting itself in middle of WoW game.

Doesnt load windows.

keeps checkdisk/scandisking after every time it powers on

error authenticating windows, norton antivurs issue.

XP blue loading bar gets stuck ont he XP screen with black background which is when i have to hit reset and log through safe mode with networking.

would really really appreciate a solution to this, so i can get in to windows normally.

Thanks.

Associate
OP
gary996 said:
reset cmos and try again. If not could be possible virus. Or you could try system restore from safe mode. If all else fails boot to cd, load win and press repair

hi, how do i reset cmos?

can it be a virus?, its new and the firewall was enabled as soon as i booted up first time, i then installed norton but it had errors and said to uninstall it.

i cannot boot from cd :( i never got it in the box. and tried system restore but it said failed. im stuck in safe mode atm, with bad resolution i cant change. any way to repair without the cd

any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom