What can I do with my PSP?

Soldato
I've got a PSP coming soon (freebie with my mobile) and apart from PSP games and UMD films what other things can I do with it?

I've seen a lot of things regarding its firmware etc. but don't really know that much about it.

Thanks

Soldato
No mentioning of what different firmware revisions can and cant do in terms of dodgy stuff please folks, we all know its against the roolies ;)

Soldato
EddScott said:
I've got a PSP coming soon (freebie with my mobile)

Lol, love it when people say things with mobiles are freebies.

Like my sister who after showing me her latest all singing all dancing phone tells me 'well it was free'. So I ask her how much a month she pays.....

As my grand-pa would say 'you don't get nothing for free'. ;)

Last edited:
Caporegime
NokkonWud said:
Want the money to put towards a beautiful HDTV do you?

LoL, no i just want rid of it as its been collecting dust now for about 4x months, but no one wants the damn thing, i knew i should have done it before the 360 came out, oh well have some more dust. :(

Caporegime
R5Rich said:
i managed to sell mine to a memeber on MM but mine was an early firmware :D

Mines a 1.50 too ;) , but no one wants em now, everyones after the 360, theres a few places around here that buy and sell consoles so looks like ill be going there see if i can get them to take it off my hands lol.

Caporegime
0gami said:
I bought mine last Feb from Japan, managed to sell it six months later for more than i paid for it lol

Yeah mines a Jap one, bought it donkeys a go, a while before they were released here, should have sold it while they were on a shortage over here, and before the 360, but as usual could'nt get my ass into gear to do it lol. :D

Back
Top Bottom