Win2k3 server Book recommendation

Associate
Can anyone recommend a good Windows 2003 server book which covers the basics as well as more indepth issues.

Been working with Win2k3 for over a year but support is provided from elsewhere for the server therefore i/we have no training. Would like to know my way round a little better.

Associate
Mastering Windows Server 2003, written by Mark Minasi, published by Sybex. I think it's about £45 but it's well worth it.

I have it on my desk and open as i type!! The hard back version is quite a hefty beast and doubles as a tool to beat operators with when needed :D

Associate
OP
Fezzer said:
Mastering Windows Server 2003, written by Mark Minasi, published by Sybex. I think it's about £45 but it's well worth it.

I have it on my desk and open as i type!! The hard back version is quite a hefty beast and doubles as a tool to beat operators with when needed :D

Thanx for that. Was looking at that book earlier on a booksite but wanted some opinions on here. Seems it could be had for around £32ish but dont have to worry about that as work are paying for it.

Associate
It deepends how good you are already with the O/S.

Im looking at getting my self a copy Windows 2003 and Windows XP administrators pocket consultants for work. My Boss has a old copy for Windows 2000 but we are now moving over to these o/s and would be useful to have on my desk when needed.

Back
Top Bottom