BF2 50Klicks vs OcUK match

Permabanned
ok email sent. be prepared to have my plane bombing the crap outta you :D

*edit*
pants, i hope your gonna use those subs to make numbers upto 25 :confused:

Soldato
Does anyone on the OcUK list want to put themselves forward as commander?

Also, add me to MSN (in trust) and we can get some squads/practice sorted :cool:

Associate
Still looking for some more people, a few are bound not to turn up (that's just the way it always happens with aranged games). I'm going to make the cutoff 30, so that it should definetly be filled, despite any dropouts.

Associate
geeza said:
Titan 50klicks have a 50 player server and 32 player to practive on all the time.

IP: 85.236.101.67:16567
IP: 85.236.101.81:16967

Id like to play! My bf2 name (best one) is ||BoB||Titan. I havent used that account for a while but I have most unlocks on that one (them all). :)

I mean thats opbviously where 50klicks play, how is OcUK team supposed to put up any sort of fight without a strat or practice? 50Klicks is a practiced team....

Soldato
GlasgowTitan said:
Id like to play!

I mean thats opbviously where 50klicks play, how is OcUK team supposed to put up any sort of fight without a strat or practice? 50Klicks is a practiced team....

Email/XFire me. I've got a couple of you on so far (maybe 4-5), still got a fair few to go.

We're going to try and get some practise in on some empty servers, so if you get in contact we can get everyone squaded up and have a go at beating these guys :cool:

MSN: [email protected]
XFire: pjharding24

Soldato
By the way, is it Karkand + Oman or Karkand + Sharqi? The post in the main thread says different to this one I think.

Soldato
Might be a good idea to put our xfire names next to BF2/OcUK names so we know who we've added.

We really do need to get some practice in but I'm sure if PsychoDuckBF flys like he was today we'll have a chance!!!

Permabanned
Mundu said:
Might be a good idea to put our xfire names next to BF2/OcUK names so we know who we've added.

We really do need to get some practice in but I'm sure if PsychoDuckBF flys like he was today we'll have a chance!!!

is he any good? can he dog fight? if he can dog fight and keep planes off my arse, i'll take the bomber :D otherwise i'd have to use the mig for just planes and choppers.

we got anywhere where we can have a tatics thread ?

Soldato
dont fraps it, if you can, server record it.. i think most issue's comes from people downloading the recording so if it can be hosted elsewhere then everyone can access it from there instead.

folk that cant be there can then watch it back ingame with all the replay options.. the movie makers here can have some fun too :)

just a thought anyhow.. it's would be cool if so.

gl.

Back
Top Bottom