All 'Three' Nokia Phones Delayed?

Associate
I just got call from the 'Three' guy regarding my contract renewal this month. I told him I wanted the Nokia N80 (when released), and that I wouldn't mind renewing the contract and waiting for the phone. Well, he said all Nokia's produced within the last couple of months have been sent back because of a major software problem, and that they won't be getting any new stock until April/May.

Anyone know anything about this and whether it's true or not?

Soldato
Probally not true tbh, its not the case with the N70 as far as I know. You will have to wait at least that long for the N80 any way, NOKIA NEED TO SORT OUT THERE IDEAS! WHERE IS THE N91?

Associate
lol...the only delays are with the new symbian phones and thats because there are still a few issues with the new os (wireless lan etc). Even the p990i has been delayed further till july for the same reasons (new uiq). The n91 should be about a month away though...

Soldato
Sputnik II said:
A guy at work got a Nokia 6280 from three just the other day.

My sister just range me and said Three have just upgraded her phone to a 6280 2 months before her contract ends. Looks a really nice phone as well, I just wish I could upgrade.

Associate
Tunney said:
Link? If they're selling it in Singapore, it's either a stolen prototype or a cheap knock-off. The phone hasn't been officially released anywhere yet.

brother lives in oz pretty sure he got one at singapore airport on the way over must have had it 6 months nice phone

one selling on the auction site now :) (must be fake)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom