***Mid-Week Football Spoilers***

Soldato
If Arsene says anything about us being unlucky in this game (again) then somebody needs to slap him. He's just got to admit to having an awful defence! Stop this youngsters policy for now and sign some decent proven defenders to stop the rot! There's no chance of Henry signing a new contract unless we make Champ League, and that's looking doubtfull again!

Man of Honour
10.40 BBC1

Very handy Liverpool dropping points too, does no-one actually want to make a contest of it or what?;)

Edit: What's up with Campbell, leaving the ground after getting subbed isn't his style...

Caporegime
Performance aside, that is a shocking result for Liverpool and only highlights the problems we have scoring and finishing off teams. I'm convinced we should stick with Gerrard on the right because Garcia just doesn't cut it in the league. I thought the left hand side played well and Agger had a good game apart from one early mistake but our strikers just aren't playing well individually or together. Still, it's another point gained over our rivals and Fowler's back.

Permabanned
I'd swear it was the 1st of Febuary ,but it must be the 1st of April :)
Some 'weird' games tonight.
Had to laugh at the MU commentator who said the game was such a farce he was expecting a clown to drive out of the tunnel in a comedy car at any time during the second half :)

Soldato
Nice one Fergie. Bring the 1st team on when were 2 goals down! :rolleyes: :mad: You have completely lost the ****** plot! Quite why you didn't start with Ronaldo AND Park i don't know! Why didn't you start with one of the greatest Man Utd goalscorers of all time if he was fit and well. What exactly are you saving him for...Fulham on Saturday night? :confused: Its all downhill from here and its you who i'm blaming for not getting a midfielder in before the transfer window closed.

Vidic found out what premiership football was all about tonight. He looked so nervous at times. He also looked absolutely knackered in the 2nd half.

Rio's 2nd yellow wasn't warranted. Three players went in for the same ball and although Rio's was highest, no foul was committed. Savage stayed down and ended up going off on the stretcher. I can guarantee you that he will be back for the weekend!

Pitiful! :mad:

Soldato
I think i blacked out when Robbie scored the overhead kick, maybe threw up a little, that was brilliant, shame it was ruled offside....cant wait to see it again on MOTD.

No point crying over the result though, we played well enough to win but lost because of one unfortunate mistake. Hit the bar and post numerous times, shots pulled off the line, disallowed goals, it just wasnt to be our night.

However, we kept up with Chelsea, caught up with Man U and pulled further away from Spurs and Arsenal, so look on the bright side.

Soldato
Things just get better and better for us gooners eh. At least Spurs lost as well so we won't lose ground on them.............oh god what am I saying. What has this great Arsenal team become :o

JohnnyG said:
Edit: What's up with Campbell, leaving the ground after getting subbed isn't his style...

Something not right here :(

Soldato
Rio's header is comedy gold
z7shysterical.gif

Soldato
Points from the game today...
1) Saha was offside, but the new rule is so vague in these instances, let's go back to the good old days where it was either right or wrong.
2) BBC didn't show Utd's handball claim at the start of the 2nd half, I'm always suspicious when they ignore things like this!
3) Ferdinand/Savage incident was never a sending off.
4) Ronaldo looked a bit sharper but still wasteful.

Soldato
Gilly said:

Rio did exactly as Savage did, they both went in high for the ball. If it wasn't two minutes after his first yellow (which I think was harsh too, there was little if any contact to make Pedersen throw himself down like that) he wouldn't have been off, and if it wasn't two minutes before full time in a game they were leading, Savage would have got back up imo.

Permabanned
Sol campbell had to go feed his fast food addiction, hes so big and fat and slow.

Classic from Man U, fergie is starting to lose it in less important games.

Newsflash a Man U player would have done the same (if the it was 4-3 to Man U at Old Trafford) gone down injured hoping to get the player sent off and waste time, but its gods given right to Man U to win everything. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom