Decent protein bar offer

PAz

PAz

Soldato
I hope its OK to post this, as they are not a competitor of OCUK.

Anyway, buy one box of 12 Carb Wise protein bars (Approx £20), and get TEN boxes free.

Cracking offer, I now have 16 boxes in the garage :D

http://www.supplement-warehouse.co.uk/acatalog/Carbwise.html#a445

Well worth it for a quick snack throughout the day. The expiry date is 19th Jan 2006 but they taste fine now, and as long as they are kept cool I dont see why it would be a problem.

Enjoy.

Soldato
daz said:
I didn't think you could sell out of date food. :confused:

There is a difference between a "best before" date and a "sell by" date. As far as I am aware you can still sell food as long as it isn't passed it's "sell by" date.

Soldato
Youstolemyname said:
these look terrible for you. 9 g of fat and only 13 of protein.

Whoops that will teach me to not look at the nutritional info before ordering. That is a very poor fat to protein ratio. Still good for the money though as far as I am concerned.

Youstolemyname said:
And 200 calories per bar!

Well I would prefer it if the calorific content was higher to be honest. (From carbs & protein) Most of us are bodybuilding and eat in excess of 3500 calories a day. These sorts of bars aren't designed for those who are trying to lose weight.

Youstolemyname said:
Say hello to chubby land. Better off with turkey breasts

Well eating a few of these per day isn't going to make you automatically fat now is it. :p

It depends on what the rest of your diet is like. While bulking I like to keep my fat intake to below 100 grams per day even though I am eating around 4000 or more calories. I could get in 5 of these bars a day for a total of 1000 calories and spread out my remaining 50g through my other meals. When I consider that almost everything else I eat is extremely low in fat it isn't really an issue. Although having said that, these bars contain 7g of saturated fat per bar so it's unlikely I would ever do that. Handy when i'm in a rush though. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
lol the facts on the site are wrong. I had a hell of a lot of boxes of the chocolate raspberry crisp an it was more along the lines of 24g of protein in a bar.

Associate
been eating these bars for a while now.i always get special offers through my email and these popped up a while back,never had a problem regarding the bars going off,they last well beyond the specified date.

Back
Top Bottom