Ferry Corsten 6 hour set, 10th February at Turnmills, London

Soldato
Riley & Durrant are playing too. That looks like a brilliant line up in general too.

Last time I went to Turnmills was in December 2004 and it was a blast, but pretty darn packed! Couldn't move an inch really. Probably didn't help it was a special Christmas party :p

Soldato
honestly ferry corsten is the dogs *******

things like this always pop up when im 100% skint

have a good un if you go it sounds like it will be amazing

No swearing.

Otacon

Soldato
Wow i'm VERY VERY tempted to go to this, though when i looked on the turnmills website i thought he was playing in march?

Matt hardwick, Andy Moor and Menno de jong next tuesday. This the following weekend. Then i've been invited to the birthday do the week after at passion with matt hardwick and andy moor again. *Looks at bank balance* :(

EDIT (just reread the OP)\ Che i'd love to go to this but don't really have any friends at all that like trance, would it be ok to tag along with you? Omicron can vouch for me being an ok guy. Do you have msn?

:)

Last edited:

Che

Che

Associate
OP
PvD is playing in March, you might have got confused by that :cool: Yeah you're welcome to come, maybe we can meet up with krooton too and do the MeatSpin in the toilets. I've added you to MSN with the address that's on your website in your profile :)

Soldato
krooton said:
*unsure what 'Meatspin' means, and is frankly quite nervous*

:p

Luckily, I shant be messy this night, so I will be able to hold a conversation :D

check your pm inbox on ta. I can't post the link in here! Oh and it's nothing to do with me, it's all Che's doing :p

Caporegime
eeekkk!!!! meatspin is SCARY!!!

As for queues, they vary depending on the night, I'm inclinded to think that ferry would draw a fair crowd, but Wildchild is the same night, so should hopefully take some of the punters and leave a less crammed turnies for us to enjoy :D

Queues generally last less than 10mins from personal experience

sid

sid

Soldato
Im going on the armin night too, Should be an awesome night out. Live in london too, Love the fact that theres top DJs playing every month pretty much lol

sid

Back
Top Bottom