is this genuine sell

Permabanned
I'm getting the impression that a hard drive is a fairly essential piece of equipment if you have a 360, is that right? Otherwise you miss out on a lot of functionality like backwards compatibility, game patches and custom soundtracks etc? I think it's a shame they didn't just release one version of the 360, as they did with the first Xbox. As it is there are going to be two tiers of users and I think where consoles are concerned, everyone should get the same experience.

Permabanned
There are 2 for sale in the members market at £70 + postage.
You'll need 100 posts to get into the members market though.

Permabanned
The_morrell said:
can you acctually use any other HDD in the 360? think i'm going in to a naughty question there

no you can't. Well you "could" if you could get it to interface physically and also format it in a way that the 360 could read.
So far I don't think anyones been able to do that.

Associate
VIRII said:
no you can't. Well you "could" if you could get it to interface physically and also format it in a way that the 360 could read.
So far I don't think anyones been able to do that.

now that would be good say like a 300gb drive for £80 plugged into your 360 :) (no more shortage)

really makes the 360's hard drive price look way over the top at the price they are selling for

at the price microsoft are selling them i cant believe there not making a good profit on them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom