Stargate season 10

Associate
I love(d) stargate, but season 9 is dragging. Plots seem to be rehashes of eariler episodes, or at elast very familiar. I wish they'd ended at season 8, bad guys gone, spin off going well and everyone was happy

Mic

Mic

Soldato
spirit said:
i agree
plus i think mitchell sucks, i just dont like him.

Carter and Daniel should go help in atlantis...and SG1 should be retired IMO
Whats that I hear you say about Teal'C also going with them ;)

Or maybe we could get the Teal'C comedy hour. That would rock :cool:

Soldato
Oh yeh, more SG1 is always good! Plus with more Vala should be even better:) Am quite enjoying this series so far... that reminds me, still got the latest episode to watch!

Soldato
PsiFox said:
Apparently Carter will spend half her time in SG-1 in Season Ten and the other half in Atlantis Season 3 (10 epsiodes of each)
But how would Rodney cope with having a smarter person around? Won't someone think of the ego?! ;)

Soldato
Mundu said:
Daniel has turned into something I hate even though I loved him and Vala he makes jokes way too often nowadays and the archaeologist seems to be missing. I loved it when he first started making the odd joke but it seems that they are trying to compensate for RDA absence.
I noticed Daniel seems different in recent episodes. Personally I think he's frustrated because he's in denial about being gay so he's making sarcy comments all the time. How else do you explain him turning Vala down?

Associate
Psyk said:
I noticed Daniel seems different in recent episodes. Personally I think he's frustrated because he's in denial about being gay so he's making sarcy comments all the time. How else do you explain him turning Vala down?

He's an idiot. I'd hit it.

Associate
I'm actually enjoying the current series although I had my doubts when I heard about O'Neil going. The new guy's doing well though.

I can't help but feel all this buildup is going to come to an abrupt end soon... ascended beings having a war, earth equipping itself with alien technology. It's gonna start turning into Star Trek soon.

The next series may well see stargate finally jump the shark.

Soldato
I didn't watch the series with "Jack" in it though I started watching it regularly since the "Farscape people" were announced. I'm glad Vara is back as the chemistry between them all seemed to be a whole lot better than the last couple of episodes.

Man of Honour
I don't think Ben Browder is too bad, I really enjoyed Farscape so him being in SG1 along side Claudia Black seemed a little wierd at first. Add in Lexa Doig, who was in Andromeda as the new the doctor, SG1 is getting a little sci-fi series incestuous. All we need now is for Jolene Blalock to make reappearance and for Jeri Ryan to borg her way in then we have the full set of sci-fi babes. :D

/end geek mode

Soldato
hehehehehe amanda tapping, claudia black, lexa doig, jolene blalock

who is this richard dean anderson bloke u all seem to like so much ;) ;)

im actually beginning to walm up to browder though.. just aint as good as o'neil

Soldato
Im actually Liking Ben Browder in SG1. He seems much darker than RDA, which could well be great if exploited :D

Episode 200 "SciFi babefest" must include Jerri Ryan (even if she is german) and Denise Crosby (actually she is showing her age a bit now..but nevermind) :D

Back
Top Bottom