• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Best gaming CPU under £200

Associate
There's a 146 on the MM here at the mo for £160. (i have no affiliation with the seller in any way..yada yada yada :D

They seem to crop up quite often just now and if you dont mind paying more than the true retail price, but less than the £200 you specify then they are worth the cash.

Associate
OP
Cheers for the offer Sepulchre but i'm happy with my 144 and was trying to confirm what i thought for someone else before giving the wrong advice :p

Zeph.

Associate
To be honest I would fork out the extra £20 for a Dual Core. It will offer a multitude of oppertunity for future applications over a single core (A64 or Opteron UP). One reason why I sold my Opteron, shame though, as 3.0Ghz is pretty darn quick as the new buyer will be finding out tomorrow when it arrives :).

Back
Top Bottom