• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Continuation of graphics problems.

Soldato
It's seriously getting silly now. I've had this corruption before, but a driver change solved it. Surely I can update without having this issue? I uninstall properly, so what gives? When the my chip was causing corruption in windows - the GPU temp was 55, surely that's ok?

counterstrike.jpg

windowscorruption.jpg

Soldato
OP
It's nearly a year old - why would it go now? I can't think of any plausible reason for it to :(. I've just hosted a game of CS:S and ran around on my own for a bit and it was fine.

Soldato
OP
Never been flashed nor has it had any voltages altered. If its lasted a year, surely there shouldn't be a problem? Nevermind, I'll see if yet another driver change has helped.

Last edited:
Soldato
hmm i recently installed a 7800gtx and in cs 1.6 i get a tear across the bottom of the screen, it's still playable but it's just slight seperation all the way across the screen? kind of annoying as 1.6 is hardly graphics intensive!

Soldato
OP
Well I re-installed the Cat 5.11's last night and its back today :/ - they solved the problem originally when I had it a while back.

Edit: 3dmark 2001 ran through fine :/ - weird issue.

Edit: Just installed on my mum's bf's rig (as ocuk have had his card for nearly 4 weeks now on RMA) and it produces a black screen after say 10-15 minutes of play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom