net riddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'm stuck on question 1.24. I have an answer for each of the 10 pics, im not sure if some are incorrect or i am just typing the address incorrectly.

If somebody could post there email address so i could email them the answers they have and they could tell me which ones are correct that would be appreciated.

Thanx

Soldato
Just got my reply as well, now tried the standard literal reading answer so we'll see what happens. Hopefully he'll still be wading through replies and I'll get another answer back tonight

Associate
Originally posted by kaiowas
Just got my reply as well, now tried the standard literal reading answer so we'll see what happens. Hopefully he'll still be wading through replies and I'll get another answer back tonight

ditto

Soldato
Any help or clues in identifying Part 1 Question 24 answers would be appreciated. (it's the film pictures question)

I need numbers (6) and (10)

Also thanks to cemetary for your previous help, appreciated.

Thanks

Caporegime
done a similar thing to this-but doh im stuck on first one. last time remember doing something like this for first part i looked in source and the answer was there but cant find anything :confused:

Soldato
Originally posted by dbappa
done a similar thing to this-but doh im stuck on first one. last time remember doing something like this for first part i looked in source and the answer was there but cant find anything :confused:

It is nothing like that one m8, read the question carefully & think literally ;)

Associate
No No No No Nooooooo! :eek:
Got an e-mail back...
My answer and backup answer both wrong!

How you guys doing?

Pj

By the way, Bulldog - One of the most fun threads in a long time, thanks mate :)

Associate
Originally posted by Pinhead Z/i]
just awaiting my reply, but according to wilderbeest im wrong. on all 3 counts. am a bit miffed tbh

Miffed wasn't my immediate choice of words when I received the e-mail :mad:

Pj

PS

BTW what was you're 3rd wrong one? (please mail me if you don't want to post)

Associate
Has anyone got through 1.27 yet?

I haven't had any mail back yet, but from what I hear it's not any of the three answers I'd worked out over the weekend...

I'm thinking of employing a second brain on this one :)

S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom