Weird glitch while thinking about existence?

Soldato
I've only had this happen about twice that i can remember and it was only when thinking about life and existence and the fact it seems almost impossible yet here we are.

After a while of hard thinking i had a really weird experience of seeming to either be on the verge of understanding something but then it got blocked or I hit some sort of paradox which made my brain stop for a second, its hard to explain but it felt very profound and really freaky for about 1 second.

It's not something i find easy to repeat because i can't even understand exactly how i got to that thought in the first place but i know it comes about by thinking about existence and how your here and accept it as normal and yet this is it, your alive and its normal but your trying to think outside the box, this is it your here but where is here and where did it come from etc?

Sorry if that sounds a bit random but its all i can come up with for the way you need to think to get the weird result.

People go about their lives and most of the time don't bother to think about it in much detail but if you do you'll find its actually pretty amazing that you or anything exists at all.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? :confused:

Soldato
Have you been sniffing the marker pens again? ;)

I kind of know what you mean, like trying to remember a dream but it's just on the edge of your memory, out of reach. It's probably wind :p

Soldato
Radiation said:
I've only had this happen about twice that i can remember and it was only when thinking about life and existence and the fact it seems almost impossible yet here we are.

After a while of hard thinking i had a really weird experience of seeming to either be on the verge of understanding something but then it got blocked or I hit some sort of paradox which made my brain stop for a second, its hard to explain but it felt very profound and really freaky for about 1 second.

It's not something i find easy to repeat because i can't even understand exactly how i got to that thought in the first place but i know it comes about by thinking about existence and how your here and accept it as normal and yet this is it, your alive and its normal but your trying to think outside the box, this is it your here but where is here and where did it come from etc?

Sorry if that sounds a bit random but its all i can come up with for the way you need to think to get the weird result.

People go about their lives and most of the time don't bother to think about it in much detail but if you do you'll find its actually pretty amazing that you or anything exists at all.

i get it too, where just not meant to think about it, you cant go any further, i was in bed about 2 months ago thinking about it, u like, force ** self to stop.

Soldato
OP
Lol seriously, trust me you WILL know it if you get it.

Imagine you win the lottery but aren't allowed to keep the money, not literally of course i mean in a profound sense, you know it for a second then its gone and you can't understand how or what it exactly was even a second after.

Its not like trying to remember something on the tip of your brain its quite a powerful thing.

I wonder if maybe theres some truth we aren't suppose to know?

Soldato
Radiation said:

Yes, sometimes i think waaaaay to deeply into things, i find myself stopping myself from continuing as it gets to me quite badly.

Moral of the story, dont think about deep dark things that aren't meant to be understood.

Soldato
I think it's a glitch in the matrix.
There should be a patch out soon "Earth 1.02", only 50mb.
Should be on fileshack or 3dgamers by now.

Last edited:
Soldato
Happens to me all the time while i'm sittin on the bog.

But seriously I've had moments like that. Where I've felt I'm about to understand something so complex and profound yet there it goes.

Soldato
OP
Why do you think we can't understand it fully, is it because we can't or are blocked somehow?

Does anyone wonder how we can exist and not know how we function and exist in the first place?

This stuff is weird to think about but when you do you forget the normal life you live and see things different, its big, bigger than you can imagine, this is it, here you are!

Wake up! ;)

Associate
I once understood myself and the universe, but then a moment later I forgot everything. The human mind is good at creative thought but also good at filling in gaps of knowledge with guesses. Try to remember how you came to that understanding and repeat it I bet it works out different next time.

-Does the universe exist outside of our line of sight?

Soldato
OP
NathanE said:
It was a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something.

Lol yeah, i read somewhere once there's a theory that when the universe is understood it instantly changes into something a bit different.

Strange stuff.

Suspended
i know 1 person who knows the anser to our existance .... chuck norris they once tryed to stop his mind / glitch but he just unplugged him self and roundhoused through 5 super computers

Soldato
OP
nO}{8 said:
I once understood myself and the universe, but then a moment later I forgot everything. The human mind is good at creative thought but also good at filling in gaps of knowledge with guesses. Try to remember how you came to that understanding and repeat it I bet it works out different next time.

-Does the universe exist outside of our line of sight?

Hard to say really, maybe it exists only because we are here to keep it going, like why do we sleep?, maybe when half the world sleeps the other half lives it!? :eek:

Mic

Mic

Soldato
Ah the age old question of "wtf...why am I here"
Its happened to me all right, trying to understand life and how I came to be, how exacty could a big bang create the universe when something had to create whatever caused that.

I just dont think we can comprehend our existance. We will just keep coming back to "but what about before that". Its something we werent meant to know. Maybe we will find out in some kind of 'afterlife', maybe not. I cant answer the question, no one can

Back
Top Bottom