• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

powercolor x1800xt availability

Soldato
i got one.. ner.

sorry, nah, yeh get one asap.. wont let you down. i went from x800gto to x1800xt... marvellous. game performance increase is definitely substantial

Associate
OP
Yer i remember reading they aint making them any more. I will be lucky to sell my GT by the weekend. Have to try and convince the wife that I need a new graphics card and put the money back later :p

Associate
Hmm had planned on an x1800xt being my next upgrade, but not for a month or two. Looks like it will now be a 7800 of some description as i dont see Ati bringing out another card any time soon thats going to force the price of the x1900's down much :(

Zeph.

Associate
LoadsaMoney said:
Welcome to the forums. :)

Gota be quick x1800's have ceased production, once there gone, there gone.
So what happens if there are any problems with my card and i need an RMA? If they can't replace it am i screwed?

Back
Top Bottom