Wipeout Pure on the PSP

Soldato
Has anyone got this & if so have you tried the mini game called "zone" ?

Me & my mate have been having a competiton on who can get the most zones. It gets very quick though & takes a bit of patients to start off with.

I have to admit that the mini game is a hell of a lot more fun than the actual races.

What is your highest zone?

Ill start you off 64 is our highest so far if you havent already beat it.

Good luck ! :)

Edit: I forgot to mention which track we were doing this on lol ! its "PRO T020"

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah, I have got Wipeout Pure, it's a great game!

I love the Zone mode because it is just so ridiculously quick :eek:

You got up to zone 64 on the PRO TO20 Track?! :eek: Man that is pretty awesome. I currently only have got up to zone 28, 5 zones of which were perfect.

I think I'll go and try and challenge your 64, but I doubt I will be able to beat it as your score is extremely impressive.

Associate
Wipeout Pure is class on the PSP. I've had a quick go on Zone but only getting around 25 atm. Zone is really good though and I'll defo play this a lot more, well done getting into the 60s though mate.

Soldato
Mattey1 said:
Yeah thats one of the reasons i like it a lot too! :) It took us about 2 weeks to get up into the 60's a lot of time was spent on it hehe.

Hey man, if it's not too much trouble, is there any chance that you could get a video of yourself getting up to zone 60 approximately. I have just got to see this as I know I probably won't ever get that far by myself.

Soldato
lol, I still can't quite believe my eyes! :eek: I would love to be in the room with you whenever you are doing this. The concentration on your face would make a great picture :p

EDIT: I just got up to Level 40, I shudder to think how fast level 64 is :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom