Found some bargains today :)

Soldato
DVDs (Silverscreen)

K-PAX £3.99
Cypher £3.99
Oldboy SE £8.99

CDs (Music Stop)
Sigur Ros - () £6.97
Sigur Ros - Agaetis Byrjan £6.97 <------ I'm listening to this now and it is stunning!
Travis - 12 Memories £2.97

:)

MB

Last edited:
Soldato
Sic said:
Agaetis Byrjan <--- awesome album....good for t3h luuuuuuurve makin'! :D esp track 2

Interesting. It is one hell of an album, was a bit apprehensive buying an album blind purely based on the fact that you said they were good, but you wern't wrong, they are bloody good.

Soldato
OP
Spud21 said:
Interesting. It is one hell of an album, was a bit apprehensive buying an album blind purely based on the fact that you said they were good, but you wern't wrong, they are bloody good.

I'm finding this one much more accessable than Takk athough I like that very much too, its such nice background music for working to :). I'm so glad I took a gamble on Sigur Ros

MB

Soldato
Both awesome Sigur Ros albums. I find myself leaning towards ( ) over Agaetis Byrjan, it's slightly darker, and the final two songs on it are utterly stunning. Still Agaetis Byrjan has some amazing stuff on too. Interesting that you found Agaetis Byrjan the most accessible. I'd say it went Takk > Agaetis Byrjan > ( ) for accessability. Takk has a slightly lighter and more upbeat feel to it than a lot of Agaetis Byrjan.

Associate
Agaetis Byrjun is my favourite, too...but only just. It doesnt rely on repetition of phrases as much as ( ) does (although it is done to great effect in that album), and really shows off the musical talent of Sigur Rós. Takk... is maybe a bit too accesible for my liking, but it's all relative to Sigur Rós, and they're all fantastic albums.
The Hleummur Soundtrack is quite nice too, i'd like to see the film but it doesnt seem to be anywhere :(

Rob.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
William said:
I can't imagine humping to Svefn-g-englar Sic but whatever works for you. :p

Those are great albums, you'll be wanting Takk... next! :D

i guess it's more love-making music. chixdiggit!!!

i've got takk, but it's too "songy" to hump to.

Soldato
Speaking of bargains, i've got a right good DVD haul to collect when i head home this weekend;

Godfather Trilogy : £12.99
Heat SE: £8.99
Firefly Season 1 : £15.99!

And Kung Fu Hustle, but that wasn't that cheap, £12.99.

:D :cool:

Soldato
Sic said:
i guess it's more love-making music. chixdiggit!!!

i've got takk, but it's too "songy" to hump to.

Hehe, unfortunately I can't find member of the fairer sex in college who likes it... proles.

I was suggesting MB gets hold of Takk. :)

Back
Top Bottom