need help with font for a tattoo!

Soldato
ants83 said:
A breif word on tattoo's. I had my idea for 2 years its not something you want to just 'get'. I like your idea though!

Pfff, rubbish.

It's only skin, you've got plenty more.

My quickest time so far from idea - inked is about three days, I think.

Soldato
ants83 said:
fair enough, but im right.

If you like.

Alternatively, there is the view that it's only skin, and with many tattoos, no one has to see them unless you want them to. Impulsive tattoo purchases can be super silly, of course - but provided you're not picking anything offensive, you really can't go much wrong. The guy wants some numerals - they're going to look fine. It's a plain black (I presume they will be anyway), tasteful design. I highly doubt he'll regret them, unless he has them done on his arse or his face :p

Likewise with my impulsive one, it's on the back of my right leg. I mean.. no one's going to see it unless I show them, or I'm nekkit/swimming/in shorts.

There's a lot to be said for the folly of youth and the memories associated with it :)

Permabanned
Mohinder said:
Likewise with my impulsive one, it's on the back of my right leg. I mean.. no one's going to see it unless I show them, or I'm nekkit/swimming/in shorts.

..or posting them on the forums for all to see. :) BTW how much did that collar bone tattoo hurt?

Mohinder said:
There's a lot to be said for the folly of youth and the memories associated with it :)

I had my youthful tattoo covered :p

I still think larger tattoo's have a better impact and you are more than likely going to be more happy with a larger tattoo than you are a smaller taz/tweety/imp style tattoo that are commonly seen.

Soldato
manor said:
BTW how much did that collar bone tattoo hurt?
It really wasn't too bad actually. It doesn't go right onto my collarbones, so wasn't too hideous. I had to lie flat on my back though with my artist right over me, and he said it was a right pain in the arse to do because of the position we had to be in.

The 'd' in 'Stand' though, that was horrid. The long part of it felt like the machine was inking my throat :(

manor said:
I had my youthful tattoo covered
I'm hoping to have something around the stars on my arm to take away some of their impact.. far too common these days!

manor said:
I still think larger tattoo's have a better impact and you are more than likely going to be more happy with a larger tattoo than you are a smaller taz/tweety/imp style tattoo that are commonly seen.
Definitely, my biggest ones are my favourites. I also don't plan on being someone who just has bits dotted everywhere. My chest, back and arms are (hopefully) eventually going to be pretty much one piece. It's all part of a plan.

My legs will probably both have the calves and shins quite heavily tattooed eventually, I'm thinking of keeping them grayscale. That said, I have no real plans for my legs, except for one piece I want on the back of my left leg.

Also, Manor - you got MSN? My address is in trust if you have, could you add me? :)

Associate
This a pic of the tattoo on the under side of my left fore arm im not to happy with the font tho, i might get a few bits add to it or something :confused:

Tattoo.jpg

Soldato
cokker said:
This a pic of the tattoo on the under side of my left fore arm im not to happy with the font tho, i might get a few bits add to it or something :confused:

Tattoo.jpg

No offense, but I wouldn't be too happy with the fact it looks like you got it done in prison either... The linework's not up to much. :(

Back
Top Bottom