What the Hell ?

Soldato
I gone to shut me 360 console off to watch tv i have spent all day on pgr 3 and i got all the cars saved on my memory card and completed all the races. Then after watching program ive gone back on and 360 dosnt recognise any storage devices and its in fine (its been in their all day) i dont beleive it have i walked under a ladder or something omg. :mad:

Soldato
OP
NokkonWud said:
Sometimes happens. It's happened with HDD's in my PC before too. Nothing major to worry about.

I see im having these problems again tonight funnily enough the same time :/ as last night.

Ive reset the console upteen times and still not picking the memory card up it has been fine all day this is really weird.

~J~

~J~

Soldato
I've had something similar, and whilst I can't offer any reasonable explanation and even doubt it's the sole cause, I've noticed that information is read off the memory if I'm not downloading stuff off the net!

Caporegime
Bingham, have you phoned Microsoft about this? They will probably have a better idea as it's quite possibly on their cheat sheets.

One thing Microsoft does offer is fantastic customer service, which is a surprise really.

Caporegime
Jabbs said:
Not sure over pgr3 but i noticed if am not connected too live while playing Kameo my saves don't excist.

It's because you won't be logged into your profile, and the profile is proof of what gamer is playing. If you aren't logged in it won't see your save. It allows for as many users and as many saves on as many games as you have.

*sick of using the word 'as'; must invent something*

Back
Top Bottom