CSS servers not saving...

Soldato
I am just getting back into CSS after a long time away but I am finding that nope of the servers that I am playing on save in my recently played games (I know the friends one never worked).

Is this something that we have to put up with or do I need to adjust something?

I find this very frustrating as I have found a few good servers and then lost them again.

Thanks for your advice

Associate
They (Valve) broke the favorites list and everything related to it in the last update, as far as i know you'll have to wait till they release yet another update to fix it.

Or you could check out the steam forums, somebody might have found a way to fix it.

Associate
though you cannot see the servers in the game you should still be able to view the servers via steam itself

will show recent history too

Soldato
Yes, they naft the server listing up whewn in game. But if you do save your favz etc, you can still see them by right clicking the steam icon in the task bar and clicking on the servers that way.

Associate
Apparently this has been reported as a fix to it not saving your favourites in game anymore. Some people have said it works, not tried it myself yet

1. Start CS: Source
2. Click on "Find Servers"
3. Click on the "Favourites" tab
4. Click on the "Change Filters" button
5. Drop down the "Anti-cheat" list and select "Secure"
6. Quit CS: Source
7. Start up CS: Source again
8. Click on "Find Servers"
9. Click on the "Favourites" tab
10. Click on the "Refresh" button

Soldato
OP
Ok will give that a try. hope it works. I hate being billy no mates on new servers. I prefer people to know that I am annoying rather than them finding out after an hour or so :)

Associate
[17:14] <@aXeR> 82.136.25.13:28025 MTG DustZone 24/7 @ MTGEurope.com
[17:14] <@aXeR> 82.136.25.13:28030 MTG UK BattleGrounds @ MTGEurope.com

^^ the IP's for the servers, as they just moved.

Back
Top Bottom