Need a small USB keyboard.

Soldato
As the title says funnily enough. After a small keyboard for XBL. Not got to be great, just want it for typing messages out. Obviously cheap as poss seeing as it's going to spend most of it's time doing nowt :)

Any ideas?

Ta muchly.

kbc

kbc

Associate
Ol!ver said:
As the title says funnily enough. After a small keyboard for XBL. Not got to be great, just want it for typing messages out. Obviously cheap as poss seeing as it's going to spend most of it's time doing nowt :)

Any ideas?

Ta muchly.

How about this?

Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 Keyboard (KB-054-MS)

Cost me £13 including VAT and delivery, if you search a few places, it's USB powered and as stated on the official website, is like a laptop keyboard when the keys are pressed, very quiet. :) Looks blue there, but it's black.

Soldato
OP
kbc said:
How about this?

Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 Keyboard (KB-054-MS)

Cost me £13 including VAT and delivery, if you search a few places, it's USB powered and as stated on the official website, is like a laptop keyboard when the keys are pressed, very quiet. :) Looks blue there, but it's black.

Cheers. How big is it? After something laptop-sized if you know what I mean.

kbc

kbc

Associate
Ol!ver said:
Cheers. How big is it? After something laptop-sized if you know what I mean.

It's not quite as small as a laptop keyboard... though smaller than the normal desktop one as illustrated on Microsoft's website. It's quiet, the only noise made is when you hit the space bar. Plus you can spill drinks all over it and it will still function OK so I hear. :)

If you're after laptop sized ones, I've recently also purchased one of Logitech diNovo series, they're pretty decent with a separate numpad/calculator.

Back
Top Bottom