Street Fighter 3 Ken vs Chun Li

Caporegime
Diago was/is one of the best SF players in the world. You have to block each individual move with precise timing in that combo, hence the reaction of the crowd.

Associate
bear in mind thats like hte semi final, daigo has zero health and that is a 15 hit parry into the only combo ken is capable of taking that much energy

Soldato
Just watch me when SF2 comes out on Xbox Live Arcade ;) then you'll see something astounding :p

BTW has anyone used the DOA4 arcade controller for the Xbox360? I'm sure I saw one somewhere

Soldato
Smit said:
Just watch me when SF2 comes out on Xbox Live Arcade ;) then you'll see something astounding :p

BTW has anyone used the DOA4 arcade controller for the Xbox360? I'm sure I saw one somewhere

I've seen it, it's made by Hori and was 60 dollars I think. Not sure what kinda price it would be over here.

Can't wait for SF2 on the Live arcade, I missed so much college due to playing SF2 in the local arcade :p

Soldato
I'll have to get some practise in ready to kick all your booties.

They ran a Street Fighter II tournament at my school way back in 1994 to raise money. I was le champ. :)

Back
Top Bottom