vegtable cannon :D

Soldato
hi made a vegtable cannon and i want to share it with you guys on the forum, but before i post and pics or videos just want to get the ok from the mods, dont want it deleted for breaching forum rules :D,
Rich :)

Soldato
OP
no strangley it doesnt come out of a womans privates :p it fires potatoes carrots and parsnips and any other root vegtable i have been able to get my hands on

Soldato
Rich1988 said:
no strangley it doesnt come out of a womans privates :p it fires potatoes carrots and parsnips and any other root vegtable i have been able to get my hands on

That the one where you put gasoline at the bottom of the tube and light it and it goes poooooffffffffffffffff!? Something like that anyways :p

Soldato
Freeman said:
That the one where you put gasoline at the bottom of the tube and light it and it goes poooooffffffffffffffff!? Something like that anyways :p

Thats the potatoe bazooka, but done a different way, saying how it isnt safe to say how it is made I wont, but it should be ok for your to post vids of you doing stupid stuff :p

KaHn

Soldato
OP
Dscf0453.jpg

stationary :)

in action
potatocannon.JPG

Soldato
Swearies tbh :p. You'll want to use a butane propellant, like Lynx (if you're not already doing so) and get a cheap lighter and rip the piezo electric ignighter out of it, and then fix it in the cannon, makes it easier to use and saves dropping matches.

Soldato
Rich1988 said:
so wasnt a sweary :p im still in the early stages of messing about with it, butane just doesnt give the kick i want :D
No, but **** is. Well whatever you're currently using give less kick than butane would. Gunpowder tbh. :p

Back
Top Bottom