Major parp

Associate
Well possibly,, I've ran into a few problems deploying the BR install script etc.

However, it's working on some machines, I hope to get the rest all installed and working in the next couple weeks, (so 300+ clients)

I have no idea where the league tables for any of the projects are, however consider this a parp, i'm gonna start stomping and in big numbers.

I have Climateprediction @ 38%, Predictor @ 28% and Seti @ 34%

Years ago we had the certificates etc, and also had a site that told you when you were stomping someone, and another site that showed ppl catching up, can someone point me in the right direction of the latest additions.

(ps) I'm talking to another Network manager at a new school near me, he's having all new pc's and servers installed, and is looking receptive to Boinc :p
(pimp mode at 2000 Ghz) :D

parrrrp

Soldato
Glad to hear that you have eventually got your deployment issues resolved Bully :cool:

Look forward to seeing you pass me in the near future :p

Happy crunchin'

Dunc

Associate
OP
Berserker said:
You wouldn't have been hinting at bad language in the title, would you? ;)

Anyway...

http://www.teamocuk.com/spart.php?p=CPDN&u=7727
http://www.teamocuk.com/spart.php?p=PAH&u=2622
http://www.teamocuk.com/spart.php?p=SAH&u=115

I expect that'll sate your need for stats. :D

Thnx for that, just what the doctor ordered. (thnx for adjusting topic) :rolleyes:

One last thing, is their a Boinc overall stats page? Which takes into account all projects etc.?

Dunc:

It depends on how good things go here, still only got a 512kb line, so things going slow with up/dl wu's etc.

Associate
OP
:D
tolien said:
http://www.boincstats.com/ has overall BOINC data, as well as yet more individual graphs :)

By my reckoning, in the 2 weeks since installing on about 30% of the clients, i've jumped to 11k total boinc avg recent credit.

Which is 7th in the uk stats..

So hopefully plenty of room for me to move up a little higher. :)

Also where can i get one of those siggys, which show each of my projects an possibly a total boinc stat in.

cheers

Associate
OP
update,,

Still working, on installing clients,, had to reghost 32 nodes yesterday,, so will take this opportunity to add them with the boinc client.

I bought 20 new pc's they arrived yesterday,, but it will be a couple weeks before we get around to installing them. so by the time i finish installing it will be closer to 400 than 350 nodes. :o

Now another question.. Is their some software addon etc, that i can install on my pc, to view each machine, see what its working on, when it last communicated, its stats etc etc..

That way I can monitor if machines are stalled and it needs removing and re-installing etc.

Otherwise I will probably only end up with about 90% efficiencty. :/

that could be a lost of 35 pc's sitting idle.

So dig deep guys..

Bully

Soldato
nice to see you back crunching seriously sir :D

my siggeh should have the web address of where it came from in it. Make sure you turn the team name off as it makes it too big for these here forums iirc.

HT

Man of Honour
Bulldog66 said:
Now another question.. Is their some software addon etc, that i can install on my pc, to view each machine, see what its working on, when it last communicated, its stats etc etc..

Yeah boincview here

Give me a yell if you need any help.

If your using the br4.25 scripts to roll it out it can take a bit of tweaking to get it to work first time but then its easy to manage.

Associate
OP
thnx guys,,, i;'ll get my siggy working asap.. i noticed today i'm doing about 30k a day overall, combined, but average is 20k,, this in theory should nearly double, as i'm halfway through..

I only managed to get br to work on about 100 ish nodes, for some reason very hit or miss.. might of been the layer 3 network i don't know,, we were having problems with udp collisions at 90% too..
So i created a MSI and sent manually installed it, and today got my techie to remotely install in the reghosted suite..

Which has give me an idea,, i think i'll create another msi,, which has default proxy, etc service and build it into some free virus checking software and give that to family and friends , so it installs both :p

Back
Top Bottom