Gamefrenzy

Associate
Anyone here use Gamefrenzy.co.uk?

Thinking of signing up for the 1 Game @ £10.99 a month, anyone here a member? How good are they? Any problems?

Way I see it is I can rent SP games such as condemmed, Complete them and return them for £10.99 a month rather than buying them for £40 each.

Associate
OP
Aspect said:
If you bought a game then sold it im sure the difference wouldnt be 10.99.

Yeah I guess your right mate, I'm also worried about this bit of the terms:
Lost/ Unreturned / Damaged Games
You agree to allow us to charge your credit/debit card for the recommended retail price of a game in the following situations:
If you have not returned a game to us within 7 days of setting a request to cancel against your account or cancelling your free trial or paid subscription;
If you have lost a game and reported it to us as lost; or
If you have damaged a game whether or not you reported it to us as damaged.
So if a game goes missing in the post I have to pay the full RRP? Hmmmmm!

Caporegime
Aspect said:
Its a nice idea but id rather just buy and sell games myself. If they charged me for a game id be gutted.

You would be okay if you sent back with recorded delivery, however, I doubt they test all the games when they are back, so the complaint would come from the next customer. Whats to stop the next customer damaging the disc, then claiming it 'came like that' and you getting charged.

Permabanned
Bah cowards - I joined up :)
First 2 games came yesterday and are back in the post today (with proof of posting of course).
I want to see how fast they turn them around. Good old Xbox :)

Permabanned
Duradrum said:
I use www.swapgame.com. £9.99 and the service has been good. Not a huge choice of games though. They also give you the chance of buying the game if you want to keep it at about £10 off RRP.

They offer a free trial too. Gamefrenzy offer ourchase discount.
How many games do you get for 9.99 a month at a time ?

Back
Top Bottom