copperhead mouse problem

Associate
ive got one of the razor copperhead, when you start up windows it lights up but doesnt activate for about 5 minutes, then suddenly kicks in and starts working, hadnt installed disk with it at first but then did and it makes no difference, when its working its great but, its annoying waiting 4-5 minutes for it to activate, has anybody had this problem before and know how to solve it

OH my mistake ive seen the other post

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
You mean it doesn't work upon bootup? You'll need to get the latest drivers and Firmware to fix that bug. http://www.razerzone.com/copperhead/

Q. I have downloaded the latest driver from your website, but I can't find the firmware?
A. You will have to install the driver first, then the firmware can be found in C:\Program Files\Razer\Copperhead\Firmware by default.

You could also email Razer for the latest firmware (betadrivers AT razerzone dot com)

Associate
I too suggest using the latest firmware as they have improved with every revision. You can either mail them for it or grab it from the forum @ www.razerblueprints.net. Make sure you are using the latest drivers from the official site first though.

You may need a second usb mouse available for the flashing procedure so have one to hand.

V F

V F

Soldato
Yes, its crucial you don't use the ones supplied. Only use the latest drivers to update the firmware as if you update with the old drivers the mouse could malfunction.

Back
Top Bottom