• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Thanks Ocuk

Associate
I ordered a Geforce 7800GS over the phone and I was most impressed with the customer service it was very professional and efficient. My graphic card came the next day in excellent condition, all in the box, brand new. This was the first time I have purchased from an Etailer. :)

Thank you Ocuk for your outstanding service.

Regards
Mo

Soldato
I aint had no issues with them since i started using the site.
Ive bought my 6800Le,1gb geil value ram,opteron 144,dfi sli-d,tsunami case,enermax liberty.....cdr's dvd's and some case lights.

My mates bought lots too.

Im happy to pay the wee bit extra that i might find my case £2 cheaper somewhere else i'll buy it here anyway cause its usually cheaper on the whole AND you get the next day delivery.(Well i would get it but i always order too late to get it grrr) need to wait from thursday night till monday to get my psu :(

Associate
Well, i don't think even Gibbo would defend OcUk's record of picking up the phone before they got their new system in ;), but now it is absolutely fine. I've been nothing but satisfied with condition, service, price and speed of delivery.

Soldato
i think the service here at overclockers is great. i brought everything from here except for my hard drives and monitor great next day delivery :)

Soldato
Aye they are defo quick, although I cant say im pleased with the packaging department. a £300 card in a box about 5" too big in both dimensions and it was packed with 3 little airpad things, one of which was deflated and the box was pretty mangled.
As they say - its the little things that make the difference :p

Associate
Goksly said:
Aye they are defo quick, although I cant say im pleased with the packaging department. a £300 card in a box about 5" too big in both dimensions and it was packed with 3 little airpad things, one of which was deflated and the box was pretty mangled.
As they say - its the little things that make the difference :p

But was the card damaged...

Back
Top Bottom