The IT Crowd

Soldato
I hope this hasn't already got an uptodate thread on it but it's been on tonight, as a double episode and I thought it was going to be rubbish in all honestly.

And most of it is, although the 2nd episode hasn't finished yet I've just nearly wet myself laughing at that bloke also in Garth Meringue's Darkplace, with the glasses, he is the only person worth laughing at. Anyways check this out just for him. :D :D

What do you think of it?

Rawr.

edit: "stand up straight" "now i can't read it" "i am a giddey goat"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL :D

Last edited:
Consigliere
hyper_piper45 said:
This show is terrible. Simple as.

After seeing the trailer, couldn't bring myself to watch it. I thought "Roy? Oh, must be a new show". Turns out its the same one.

Vague quote from a commercial:

Roy (?): No-one getting the phone, i'll get the phone..
/he picks up something else
Roy (?): No, that is NOT a phone
/canned laughter

Soldato
i enjoyed it tbh, dont shoot stuff down because others are, give it a chance, granted there will be people who think its VERY bad, but i think a lot of people are shooting it down as many other people are

IMHO anyway

Soldato
Total crap - how this got comissioned is a real mystery. There is plenty of potential comedy in geek culture, but this is just weak stereotype gags over and over.

Soldato
That's horrific.

Why on earth is Chris Morris associated with it?

The guy who plays Moss was awesome in Nathan Barley but this is horrific. The canned laughter as well... <shudder>

Permabanned
ROFL.... I thoght it was a howl , A lot better than some of this american cheese that the TV seems to be full of at the moment .

I never seen one gag that had been done befor on other shows , Very original and im sure it will be a hit with the tech uni boy's and girls

Anyone remember a little pilot show called RED DWARF ? .... the first one was haled as a total load of pant's ..... It then went on to be one of biggest cult TV shows in history .

Give it a chance and im sure in a few mounths we will all be wearing T-shirts with " FIRE , FIRE , HELP " on them ;)

Mic

Mic

Soldato
IceBus said:
That's horrific.

Why on earth is Chris Morris associated with it?

The guy who plays Moss was awesome in Nathan Barley but this is horrific. The canned laughter as well... <shudder>
Not.canned.laughter.apparently.

DiG

DiG

Associate
Are they still letting us see the second episode online? I watched the first but can't find a link to the second

Back
Top Bottom