• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

How much is my Leadtek 6800LE worth ?

Soldato
Been offered a GT at a potentially silly price. just wondering how much my LE would be worth to someone on here for example

unlocks 100% to 12 pipes and 6 shaders and clocks to 400/900

totally boxed as new with all packaging and inserts

Soldato
OP
ok mate cheers.

If this is in the wrong place, soz to the mods :)

Have created a proper post in the members market, please close this thread when you have a chance...

Cheers

Ben

Last edited:
Soldato
DannyW said:
I sold my 13 month old Leadtek 6800 128mb AGP for £110 to some mug :D

On an auction site? had 60 views of mine in the MM all boxed with games for £95 and nobody seems to want it :(

I would say about £90 for the LE

kbc

kbc

Associate
Raikiri said:
On an auction site? had 60 views of mine in the MM all boxed with games for £95 and nobody seems to want it :(

I would say about £90 for the LE

That much? Hmm... I got rid of mine for £77. Was a Leadtek 6800LE 128MB. That was on auction. I thought that was a lot, considering I paid £189 or so brand new.

Soldato
My LE that fully unlocked and had a VF700 on it only went for £85. Minstadave got himself a bargain, but it'd been price dropped continually for quite a while. Some people get lucky with their sale, I didn't. :(

Soldato
OP
just as i start thinking about this sorta thing.....

tonight my CRT has started making horrid squeeling noises and flickering....looks like a 19in TFT it is lolol

BUGGER!

kbc

kbc

Associate
I decided to quickly flog mine because of the introduction of the 7800 AGPs, thought it was at the time a great opportunity to rid it on auction. ;)

Glad I did though, however with my LE, the pipes wouldn't unlock without passing up graphical glitches.

Back
Top Bottom