Cruise South West

Man of Honour
I was most dissapointed to find late last year that the local CRUZ site has vanished. This has made tracking the activities of the local barrys much harder :p

Anyone here know where its gone? They are still driving around with the URL on their cars :p

Soldato
Wooooo, nice pair on that first page Tesla. Is it really forum safe? ;)

There's a North West cruise tomorrow night. I was thinking of going (to back up the Rover boys) but cba now.

I'm off to see a guy with a Teg Type-R about some suspension :p

Oh, if you guys want a laugh, check out this site... http://www.rude2cruz.co.uk/

GT3

GT3

Soldato
agw_01 said:
Oh, if you guys want a laugh, check out this site... http://www.rude2cruz.co.uk/

Hah on that site is the guy who I bought my rear lights from:

IMGA0067.JPG

Off that site

rear3qm.jpg

My rear lights on his car :p

I feel so proud :D

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Heh I've foudn most of the guys with "southwestcruzin" or whatever emblazened over ther ecar to be all show and no go :)

Was following one last night over a patch of road that was being resurfaced, as it's wasn't as smooth as silk and his car was so low he drove at 10mph the whole way down the stretch darting from left to right to avoid any bumps, the taxi behind me got hacked off and overtook us all lol.

They also have the cunning ability to drive 1cm from my rear bumper in a 30/40 limit, then when going onto the dual carrageway they never want to play.

Pho

Pho

Soldato
lol that reminds me. I pulled into a 24 hour petrol station at about 2am a while ago and I must have caught the end of a 'cruise derby' meet, a few people were parked up in the forecourt with the website plastered on their cars, one had a rusty orange coloured Corsa, horrid :/.

Damn most of the site isn't up, only the forums. The calendar is rather interesting :p.

Back
Top Bottom