i think i have drug dealers living next door to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
millward467 said:
i keep seeing random people going in and out of my neighbours house most evenings. i cant help but notice due to all the noise these 16 - 20 year olds make on there scooters they can be in groups of six or less what would you guys do

I would leave them to it, they're not affecting you so there's no point in getting involved, it might make it worse for yourself.

Permabanned
perplex said:
What the hell. It's probably just youths having parties or something. I really doubt a drug dealer would be so "discreet".
Hehe - you have no idea. Try this for an example of blatant: a house with a bus stop outside*, while waiting for a bus one evening (about 25 mins) an average of three callers every two minutes turned up on foot and in cars, went in for around a minute each and went again. Everyone in the street knew what was going on but it took the Police three months to bust them. So at an average profit of £1 per customer, three hours a night, six days a week for three months that's over £20,000 profit - after taking off a £1,000 fine. Add another three months inside and it's still £20,000 for six months work.

Now you know why people do it and why they don't give a toss about being obvious.

*Newhouse Road, Abbey Hulton for those who know the area.

Soldato
Treefrog said:
Hehe - you have no idea.

I've got one for you/anyone else. The old occupants of the house next door to the newsagents where I used to do my paperound. They weren't discreet at all, people (sometimes getting ques!) just go up to their window and knock on it! They got busted though :D

Associate
I have no respect for grasses, it doesn't seem as if they're causing you any problems, so why mess their lives up? You don't know their financial situation, I know people who have had to deal in order to get through Uni, what's the point?

If they're causing problems, then have a word with them, if they don't do anything then you get the police involved. Personally I wouldn't even do that, but it seems people have different values from me on this forum :rolleyes:

Associate
Don't get involved. The police will make it much much worse. They don't recruit the most intelligent people into our law enforcement agency and it shows when you have the misfortune of having to deal with them.

Permabanned
Elementalism said:
I have no respect for grasses, it doesn't seem as if they're causing you any problems, so why mess their lives up? You don't know their financial situation, I know people who have had to deal in order to get through Uni, what's the point?

You know people who have HAD to deal drugs to get through Uni? Why did they have to?

Associate
millward467 said:
i keep seeing random people going in and out of my neighbours house most evenings. i cant help but notice due to all the noise these 16 - 20 year olds make on there scooters they can be in groups of six or less what would you guys do
Flashbangs + CS gas canisters + baseball bat = problem solved.

Associate
be careful. if you send the police round and they aren't doing anything dodgy then it would be a tricky situation when your neighbours start thinking about who might have dobbed them in, deal or no deal (haha) they might come knocking on your door to find out what you know.

Soldato
We have one on our street in London and on the street behind. I don’t know how they get away with it’s the one on my street has a Sti and a M3 and the one on the street behind has a pair (yes 2) M3’s

You would think that the police would be suspicious of a kid in his early 20's driving such cars. No one has any problems with them because they don’t deal in the area and it seems to keep other dealers out.

dun

dun

Soldato
WantoN said:
Useful traits when four armed thugs enter your home at night and smother you in your sleep :)

Live and let live I say, no point in being a busy body when you actually have no idea what's going on, and they aren't interfering with your life. Who are you to pass judgement?

Ant :cool:

As above. Too many people on here have this "shall i report him for dropping a mars bar rapper down the road?" attitude.

Soldato
dun said:
As above. Too many people on here have this "shall i report him for dropping a mars bar rapper down the road?" attitude.

"Holy-er than though" you mean?

Yeah - im sure ALL of the people on here also help everyone across the roads and hold doors open for absolutely everyone.:D

Permabanned
dun said:

I think drugs does rather more harm to our society than dropping mars bar wrappers. Having said that, I wouldn't report drug dealers as I have a strong sense of self preservation.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Sanzy said:
If there drug dealers there meanys this means guns , knifes when you go out side. Or they will just torch your house with you in it , the bat and your big body only be good for one thing ... breaking a window to get out! of which they then use the drive by method

hahaha, i really hope you're joking. think you've been watching too much scarface dude. guns are so passé!

to the OP...unless they're causing you any trouble, leave them alone. if they're dealing, tbh the last thing they want to do is bother anyone with it because that'll get them caught. just chill and let it go on :)

Associate
OT
"Gym bunny"
roflmao.gif

/OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom