Fight Night Demo

Associate
I am in the middle of Downloading the Fight Night Demo on the 360. I dont know whether that is old news but I cannot wait for this game.....Should be absolutely superb..!!!

Does anyone already have it..what are your thoughts..?

Soldato
just been playing, i managed to get Roy Jones right side of his face entirely swelled up almost...

constant illegal hits... :p

Soldato
I'm not normally a fan of boxing games but the demo's converted me!

Yes it is 2 player and its bloomin good fun to. Great fun slugging it out with the gf ;)

Soldato
Ever since the demo arrived me and my mates have been playing this 2player and its so much fun. Full blown fight almost started up when one controller's batt's died and for some reason the game continued lol with the opponent just laying in punches while Hopkins stood there :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
It's a very, very pretty game, probably the best I've seen. But I found it a bit dull and repetitive, and the model collision is rather dodgy at times, but I'd guess you've got to expect that from game of that type, as it's very difficult to code it accurately.

Associate
OP
I have had a right laugh on this game tonight, I was constantly getting whooped. I was playing as Jr Jones and could not get my game together Hokins was just too strong.. So I had to develop my skills in defence and learn the "Impact Flash KO Punch".. Oh how things changed after a couple of rounds... What a fantastic game.

Cant wait for full release!!

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah Jones is a right poof! when I started as Hopkins I could kick Jones ass all over town but switch to Jones and Hopkins is a rock solid geezer! without practice you just cant get inside his reach.

Looking forward to the full game coming out (dont say that much about EA games :eek: ) will probably be my next purchase, hopefully the online mode is decient and we can have an OCUK championship :D

Soldato
Trick with Jones Jr is to pick Hopkins off with a 3-4 hit combo whenever possible, whilst constantly nipping away with the jab.

What's the 'Impact Flash KO Punch"? Don't believe I've learned that one yet.

Associate
OP
Pull analogue stick to the right.. crank it to the "down" position Clockwise for power and then.. Clockwise whip it around back to the top... PoW!!! he down!!!

"Clockwise and Anti Clockwise use Circular action"

Associate
Are we talking about the haymaker punches here? Or something else? Sounds like them.

I managed to KO my mate without any of the hearbeat bit that normally happens before the KO (or clinch). He just walked into an uppercut (non-haymaker) and it put him straight down.

Also in one of the fights me friend got a knockdown with his first 2 punches of the fight, literally 2 seconds into the fight. We got First Person mode a few times last night too.

Soldato
Aye, i had a go with this impact punch thing. Its ruddy mental. I stood my ground as hopkins... Jones skipped over. THWACK.. first punch and were into dazed mode for Jones... the obligatory illegal elbow to the face and Jones is out. "LOOKS LIKE HES INJURED"... :cool:

He got back up... but i knocked Jones down about 6 times in that fight.

If they block and impact punch and get you back though.. its a right doozy.

Back
Top Bottom