Skinned the Xbox 360

Soldato
:D

73aeb9ba.jpg

3d4298c4.jpg

Soldato
OP
The white bits where the face plate meet the console you cant see where i have it in my room, can only see them in that pic because its close up :)

Soldato
OP
Yes it was from there and is simple to fit.

The sides go on very easy, the large front piece takes a bit more effort but had no problem with bubbling etc.

The hardest bits to fit i found were the memory ports :o

Permabanned
Tried&Tested said:
Can these be taken off again without leaving horrible sticky marks all over?

According to decal girl they are easy to remove and leave no residue.
I have to get some for my little girls Xbox soon - pink ones gah.

Soldato
OP
Yes they can, the front panel i stuck down then removed it to reallign it better, there designed to come off without leaving glue all over the console :)

Soldato
Yep they leave no residue behind whatsoever.

I skinned my face plate this week, the main section was a PITA but eventually I got it lined up absolutely perfectly.

Permabanned
mightynimrod said:
Ah-lah xmas tree ;)

Im gonna haunt you with that one mate ;)

Meh it is in the LOFT now, hopefully won't see it for a while but you never know :)

I had to buy my 3 year old her own xbox to get her off mine grrr and now she makes me play Shrek 2 with her.

Soldato
hope you dont have to be the donkey, i had to play it with my sister and we got stuck lol

on a side not the decal girl site, is it american, ive just been on and 25 dollars, cant seem to find shipping prices thou

should i go really tacky and get the union jack lol

cheers

Soldato
VIRII said:
Meh it is in the LOFT now, hopefully won't see it for a while but you never know :)

I had to buy my 3 year old her own xbox to get her off mine grrr and now she makes me play Shrek 2 with her.

LMAO

Ive currently got my 3 year old sat next to me playing Amped3 on my 360 - he's better than me LOL

The 360 skin looks ace BTW ;)

Soldato
da_mic_1530 said:
on a side not the decal girl site, is it american, ive just been on and 25 dollars, cant seem to find shipping prices thou

should i go really tacky and get the union jack lol

cheers

Its American Yes, from the site I ordered from delivery was around $3-4 so I would imagine its around the same on Decalgirl.

Someone on here has the Union Jack, I was going to get it but decided it was too garish. If you look around there are some pics in the thread where the guy was modding his 360 to make it cooler (elrein??)

Soldato
a yes a remember now, il go have a look

dont feel embarrased, my mates were all round mine and my little 7 year old cousin beat me 3 - 0 on fifa 06 RTWC with his 1st go, and i was trying my best, he then went on to beat every single one of my friends, so when we find the winner of the fifa tourney i wanna arrange a match with the winner V my 7 year old cuz lol

Back
Top Bottom