STALKER Delayed... Again...

Associate
Shacknews.com said:
GSC Game World's action game S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl will not be released during 2006. Instead it is scheduled for THQ's fourth quarter of the 2007 fiscal year, which means the game should see the light of day sometime between January and March 2007.

:(

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Duke Nukem Forever anyone?

All this waiting, I'm hoping it's going to be better than the mediocre game I see it as now, with all that time in development.

Soldato
Games no longer on my wish list, it has not been for a long lime, much more better games coming out with Dev teams that don't work at a snails pace.

Soldato
"Clarifying rumours on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - 30/01/2006
To clarify the concerns of some fans regarding S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-related rumours to have appeared recently on the net, GSC Game World believes it necessary to explain the following:

1. The project is on the stage of beta approval and is being actively developed in close cooperation with the publisher. "

Thats according to the stalker site. I can't see a game thats nearing beta stage to be over 1 year away, unless they are doing some major testing.

Permabanned
In the end though, I don't really think its going to be a good game. They keep delaying it, awww its got no story, aww its got no good gameplay, inn the end I think they will abandon it and it will be a flop.
just my 2 pence :p

Associate
i will play it, but from the screenshots and videos i watched it does not look 'amazing', it would have been good if it came out mid-last year

Back
Top Bottom