Xbox360: Expensive March

Soldato
They will come. Just look at the March release list. It will all balance out.

Oblivion, Huxley, TombRaider etc etc.

Soldato
Exorcist said:
another racing game :(

360 is getting saturated with em. I want revolutionary shooters, platformers or strategy games.

People were complaining about the number of racers on the 360 when there were just 2 :confused:

No one seems to be complaining about the number of first person shooters though.

ljt

ljt

Soldato
My "want" list

Alan Wake
MotoGP06
Burnout
Oblivion
Dead Rising
FNR3
Top Spin 2

Thats so far anyway, but I prob won't get them all on release as I'll be too spoilt for choice and not play any of them long enough in one go, so i'll buy them as i get bored/feel like a change from the first one i buy.

Last edited:
Soldato
Steedie said:
booooooooo

my wallets gonna take a battering

Fight Night Round 3
Burnout Revenge
Gears Of War
Ghost Recon
Tomb Raider
Battlefield 2
Moto GP 2006

and im getting all those as they all look good and i been waiting since announced
Does anyone notice something here though - the possible lack of originality? I've got a 360 and have to say I think it's a superb console - a touch noisy, and I did begrudge paying MS £60 for a wi-fi adapter (yes, I know you can get non MS adapters cheaper!) - but overall, I'm delighted.

Sony have been hammered in the past (possibly even by some of the people on here? ;) ) for knocking out countless sequels, remakes & rehashes - and yet as well as being a bit of a platform for EA games currently, look at the list above!!!

I'm hoping for some real originality to hit the machine before starting to dole out too much more money on it.

And before any accusations fly my way of being a Sony fanboy - I sold both my PS2 and PSP to buy the XBox360 (and am happy I did).

As AOL would say: /discuss

ljt

ljt

Soldato
whether games are sequels or not don't bother me tbh. As long as I enjoy the game, it doesn't bother me if its the 60th sequel to a game, as long as its quality gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom