Problems with either BT or Voyager205 router

Associate
Evening all, i've been having a lot of problems with the net of late. Firstly when the comp is booted up my browser cant find any pages till i open and close it a couple of times, i've tried waiting a good 10mins after boot up to test its not that things arent loaded from booting, but its the same. When i play online games (although Half Life2 does this after playing offline) it's pretty much the same scenario... browser wont find pages, email client cant find server etc. In this scenatio i can only sort it by rebooting.

Now tonight i am trying to play BF2 online for the first time but it keeps freezing while trying to connect to gamespy. 2 out of the 3 times i just tried i had to hard boot to get out of the freeze. 1 of the times it didnt freeze completely and allowed me to bring up task manager to shut it down. After it was closed the intertet wouldnt work at all and had to reboot (pain in the ass all this rebooting).

I've had a look at the event log and the only errors it is coming up with is NetBT. This seems to be a very regular occuring error spanning back throughout the 7 days that it shows logs for.

untitled0sd.jpg

Anyone else experience problems like this? Any info appreciated,

Zeph.

[Edit.... I had very very similar problems on my old computer also, although i never looked at the event log then.]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom