At last, 6 days to go, Psychonauts!

Soldato
From the brain of some guy who did Day of the Tentacle and Grim fandango, it seems like months ive been waiting to play this (indeed it is months, i think it was reviewed around July last year in pc zone).

Cant wait :)

Associate
is there actually going to be a U.K release, I thought it was scrapped because of poor U.S sale?? definately be getting this game if thats the case, all reviews gave it top marks :)

Soldato
OP
turtle3 said:
is there actually going to be a U.K release, I thought it was scrapped because of poor U.S sale?? definately be getting this game if thats the case, all reviews gave it top marks :)

Its out next friday according to gameplay, i just ordered it (along with the new star wars game out the week after, and toca 3 out the week after that :) )

Associate
I got this on import a while back, you lot wont be disappointed.

I think the last platform game i played all the way through was mario sunshine so its been a while.

Really liked the non linear gameplay and the it didnt look all that bad, the game supports AA and high resolutions and has pad support, just tried it the other day with a 360 pad at it was perfect.

enjoy

Soldato
OP
Tommer said:
I got this on import a while back, you lot wont be disappointed.

I think the last platform game i played all the way through was mario sunshine so its been a while.

Really liked the non linear gameplay and the it didnt look all that bad, the game supports AA and high resolutions and has pad support, just tried it the other day with a 360 pad at it was perfect.

enjoy

I wonder if its cheaper now on import than buying here since its been out a while, where did you get it from?

Associate
I've got my pre-order in, for the Xbox version. Really looking forward to it since I haven't played a proper 3D platform game... EVER!

Also a big fan of Grim Fandango, DoTT etc. yaddayayay.

'Twas the Eurogamer Game of the Year for 2005, if that means anything to you lot, although I have a suspicion that a large part of them choosing it was in order to boost its inevitably dismal sales by the time it finally gets released here.

Associate
The game is awesome, really great. I recommend getting a gamepad for it though.. even if its just a cheap dual shock imitation one.

Looks best on PC too, my 6800GT ran it perfectly at 1280*1024 with 4xAA. My old 5900 did ocassionally struggle at high even without AA though.

I love platformers, this one was worth it for the storyline, it really is twisted!

Back
Top Bottom