LG 2320a Anyone seen this monitor?

Associate
Hi there,

With regards to the LG monitor. This is a model we sold in my workplace before, and afraid to say that it's native resolution is 1280 X 768 or 1280 X 720, im not 100% on this, but sure that is correct. Also, the model we had suffered really bad with image retention on the screen with an AOL Broadband screen saver that ran on it. (I know that sounds crazy, A screen saver causing image retention, but thats 100% fact).

However, other than that, it has all the connections under the sun, and also looks wise is very pleasing on the eye. And for £250?

I'd defo go for it. At that price, it can't be bad!

Hope this info helps.

Regards

Mick

Associate
Hello again,

Sorry, like i said i was'nt 100% sure if it was the same model that we sold. The link you have posted if i am looking at it correctly shows an american review of this model from Sept 2004? am i looking at the correct link? The model on the link you have supplied looks identical to the model we sold last year. Like i say though, it might be a newer model or lower end model, but i couldnt find any link to the Resolution they were quoting.

Im sure the model number of the one in UK is LG 2323T, and correct me if wrong but i'm sure OCUK sold this monitor at some point. Forgive me if im totally off track but the monitor looks identical in every way.

regards

Mick

Back
Top Bottom