Are you related to anyone on the forums?

Soldato
As title really :)

Do you have brothers/sisters/other halves on the forums? I know of a couple, but there must be more, anyone care to own up? :p

Ill go first, I have no relations on here, but my bro knows about us so might be joining soon :)

Commissario
i think my younger brother has an account here.

Although he hasn't used it as far as I know for a while, he posted some rubbish when he first registered and i can't remember if I banned him or not.

Soldato
Chronicle said:
I hope not ;) :p
I was going to say that but erm nope I'm not related to anyone here, unless anyone thinks they are - if you live near woking and have a dad called trevor or clive then you might be my cousin, and if you live somewhere in yorkshire and your dad is called steve or victor - then you're my cousin. (hmm i didn't think that through)

Hi?

edit: lol, so no

Soldato
No relations, but I do know several people here who I met before I came here.

I'm glad I don't have any relations on here. Then I wouldn't be able to post what I want in fear of them seeing.

Soldato
Good point, but none of them know about this place (apart from my dad who I hope to dear god doesn't visit :D)

Thank god for pruning :cool:

Permabanned
agw_01 said:
Oh hi dad! :D

Funny how you just came upstairs to see why I was banging my door :p

(No, not like that you dirty pervert)

Surfing forums via my PDA ;)

I'll prove it, every Wednesday night you get your Rover scrapbook out and show us all. The leather seat samples, the newspaper clippings, articles and of course the Rover gallery.

Now, stop banging the door and the mattress and go to sleep ;)

Soldato
Oh, didn't know you had a PDA Dad.

And, who do I show? It's just you and me who live here, and you have a Rover yourself so you've seen it all before.

Ok, I'll be a good boy and go to bed... but only if you stop spamming this thread :p :D

Back
Top Bottom