OcUker on digg?

Soldato
hehe that's quite funny - they're so hung up on it being a "server" of some sort that they've all totally lost the plot

my favourite comment is this
Looks fake to me. Look at the proportion of some of those monitor cables and the fake shadow behind them. They are HUGE compared to what they should be at the camera's distance (and the other objects around them). Clever Photoshop....but very cool! :)
Classic! :D

Funny though I don't recall seeing the last picture before - I'd not imagined Shady having such nice hands :p

Associate
OP
Sorry if the link is a bit dodgy swearing wise, I just thought you'd all be interested to see. I must admit I did a double take when seeing the page. I was just thinking, I've seen that somewhere before...

Soldato
Berserker said:
I'm 99% sure the last pic wasn't part of Shady's original set, so someone's added it later, and, as usual, 2+2=5 :)

It's amasing how many sites my old farm has appeared on. But your guess is correct and that last picture is not part of my set and is nothing to do with me.

I find all the comments from those who know nothing hilarious , but sadly they just prove why most people cant think out of the box.

The house never burnt down , but was converted to flats as was the plan all along, I never bothered redecorating the rooms just for computers (that really would be sad).

That laptop looked a lot worse than it was , but one blast from a diving cylinder and it was as clean as new and its still running today.

I still have the bulk of the kit that made up the farm , but I am currently living in a one bed flat so dont have the room to run much of it. I am planning a small farm , but have promised myself that it wont get anything like as out of control as the last one did.

Shady

Back
Top Bottom