Watching the Superbowl in Cardiff

Associate
I know it's a Sunday night but does anyone know a good place to watch the Superbowl in Cardiff tommorow night. I know Walkabout have done before but it doesn't look like it's on this year. It's never the same without watching it with several hundred people :D

If not I'm just going to have to move the telly into the joint kitchen and introduce NFL to my house mates.

Urggg I can imagine it now. We have this girl from Romania who always turns up uninvited. Very pretty and acts like the popular girl from Secondary School Eg VERY VERY rude. Funny thing is, she thinks shes being polite.

"Whats going on?"

"Whats that yellow line for?"

"Where did the yellow line go?"

"Why does it keep stopping?"

"This is boring"

"Change the channel"

"Lets watch *insert chick flick here*"

"Your so rude, watching all your programs all the time"

"Yea whatever"

Soldato
If the annoying girls shows up and starts ruining it by not shutting the hell up.....I suggest turning the volume up.....If that fails to drown out her whines, simply dropkick her

Soldato
Sorry - I dont understand the reason for moving the tv into the kitchen in order to watch the superbowl. What does the kitchen have that your room / living room doesn't?

Edit: Oh I understand - you want to watch it with a group of people :cool:

Soldato
I'm going over to my mates uni halls in London to watch it. He lives in International halls so there should be a fair few americans down in the bar to watch it with. I've made dips and bought budweiser for the authentic experience :p

Still not decided which team to support yet though. Traditionally my mate and I support the team with the best looking QB :p

God dammit, all the QBs are ugly :( No idea who to support now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom