Just lost my OCUK virginity

Man of Honour
I've never met anybody off these forums before until tonight (except staff in the OCUK shop).
I was gigging at a Biker Rally in a place called Bignall End tonight when a biker approached me and asked me if I was Dave.
I said yes and asked him who he was.
He said he was off the OCUK forums but wouldn't tell me his name.
Anyway, after beating him senseless ( :D He is 2 foot taller than me) he gave in and said he was Benjamin Herble.
So Benjamin, I lost my virginity to you.
I always thought it might be Gilly or somebody else.

Soldato
I'll probably come and see your band at some point Dave, I listen to a bit of proper rock music now and again.

Aye, when you first meet people from the forums its all a bit strange. I haven't met that many myself.

Soldato
TheOtherOption said:
His website has a pic with him in i'm sure of it - there are picture of them performing - however as to who he is lol i don't have a clue

Yup, just had a look. I think he is the one in the England top with the Mic.

Soldato
For what it's worth I was actually going to go to one of your gigs Mr. Poole :o

missed it in the end due to crappy M6 traffic southbound making me late to my destionation however :(

Man of Honour
Nah, which is why I'm worried:(
It wasn't a chance meeting as we'd spoke via an online forum & email and arranged the time & place, but I just got lost in all the excitement & forgot all about protection. I've only got myself to blame for the consequences...

Man of Honour
OP
me227 said:
Yup, just had a look. I think he is the one in the England top with the Mic.

Yes thats me. I'm 6' 4" with long blond hair and a great physique.

Psymonkee said:
For what it's worth I was actually going to go to one of your gigs Mr. Poole :o
(

From St Andrews in Scotland? Are you mad? We're only a 2p pub band full of old men reliving our youth.

Gilly said:
BENJAMIN HERBLE is one of the best handles we have.

Thats how he introduced himself. He said he'd won the best username on OCUK in one thread which is a bit useless to me since I can't remember names.

Back
Top Bottom