Kebab meat

Sem

Sem

Soldato
does anyone know exactly what kind of meat it is

is it proper meat or is all the bad parts/guts put in a blender or something

Suspended
Its basically lamb, bordering on mutton.

I know one place that does it and it tastes just like roast lamb!

Lovely with a bit of mayo and some proper chips, but as I mentioned in my thread on the subject, in london for some reason the chip shops dont do kebab and the kebab places do the horrible frozen processed chips :(

Man of Honour
Its ground-up, reformed lamb. Hair, nails, skin, eyes with off-cuts of meat thrown in.

Chronos-X said:
in london for some reason the chip shops dont do kebab
I'm glad about that. At least they've got something right. Proper chippies shouldn't do kebabs.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
isn't that what MRM meat is? like subway meatballs!

i love kebabs, the kofte ones own you.

edit: well...if im going to be beaten by someone, Gilly's one of the only people i'm happy with doing it.

Soldato
Gilly said:
I'm glad about that. At least they've got something right. Proper chippies shouldn't do kebabs.

I dont see what difference it makes?

You cant be a proper chippy if you do Kebabs? I cant think of many at all around here that dont, and the ones that dont are generally rank anyway.

What bearing does offering kebabs on the menu have on the quality of fish & chips?

Sem

Sem

Soldato
OP
Gilly said:
Thats what MRM is. Get some sleep.

What did you think it was? :/

well ive never really thought about it

i always used to have kababs on a sunday night but stopped because my mate said the meat is no so good

anyway i had a craving for it and wanted to get some tonight since i aint had it in such a long time

but i guess i wont have it again

Nix

Nix

Soldato
There's one back home for me. It was a chippy but turned into an all-in-one place: Kebabs, chicken, pizza, burgers and trying to do fish and chips too but it aint the same.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
The second you mix - it is no longer authentic. It cannot be a "Fish n chip" shop if it sells "Fish, chips n Kebab"

I'm will Gilly on this.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
probably because kebabs arent british. so how can it be a proper chippie if they serve foreign food!? fish and chips - british...kebabs - turkish/greek/whatever

Back
Top Bottom