Thermaltakes New Cooling Lineup

Man of Honour
Thermaltake get a lot of bad press but to be honest for some who has never water cooled before and wants a reasonably priced introduction into it there perfect... and will help you build the skills to move onto a custom kit

Soldato
Maybe, Dont the koolance kits use the same diameter tubing?
One of their blocks would be an improvement, but 19c better than the big typhoon is still very impressive

Associate
ii realy did think about the symphony looks good by the looks of it cools well was goner use it as a add-on to my system and use another pump am reaky thinking about it now but...........it is £155 so very pricey but saying that a good passive rad is 55-60 so for the size maybe still thinking!!

Associate
yeah the block def no doubt as it's poo but a 1250 pump ott a bit dont u think i was just goner put another 12V XSPC X2O Pump/Reservoir(400lph) in and run 2 inline as there is loads of room in the back would keep the Reservoir in the back then just put new pump in thats it !

Associate
I bought one of the SubZero peltier kits and whilst it took a while to settle, my lazy o'c'd XP-M never goes over 36 degrees, even when running Prime or S&M which surprised me as the Subzero was well slated out there.

It is very stable and not so quiet though but thats mainly through the blo hole fan making a heck of a noise and the current kit includes a 6K RPM fan as well as the standard tango fan.

AO

Back
Top Bottom