Just plugged in HD Lead

Don
wow, what a difference it's made. Was using the normal standard 360 cable, but this has totally surpassed my expenctations.

It's s Joytech VGA cable, they are in stock in some places.

I don't have a HD ready TV, mine's a 26" LCD Philips FlatTV, but due to the resolution it does, it can make use of the VGA. Totally reccomend any one to get a lead, costs £15, and i will make a lot of difference.

Fight Night,PGR3 both look absolute quality.

Soldato
Yup its when you come from a standard tv too a lcd/hdtv or as you have put in a vga cable in your lcd tv that you really notice what the 360 can do.

I atm am running it on me monitor on the pc but will have a 26" lcd hdtv next week deliverd and i can't wait.

Don
OP
It's special, don't get me wrong the graphics looked decent before, certainly next gen. But now, oh my, every thing is crisp, looks good and it's even made the games smoother.

Fight night is definately faster with the HD VGA in

Soldato
I was playing around dropping form 1080 to 480 the other day, and couldnt believe the difference it made to the dash. Everything seams so illegible in 480 ! Having said that, I suppose you have to have used HD tor ealise how bad 480 actually is :)

Soldato
Im thinking about getting a Joytech VGA cable, i currently have a BLAZE one... and on my TFT my colours appear washed out...

Caporegime
gord said:
Im thinking about getting a Joytech VGA cable, i currently have a BLAZE one... and on my TFT my colours appear washed out...

The colours are relatively washed out on my Joytech VGA cable.
I could send you mine, you could screenshot them and send it back if you want, see if it really makes a difference?

Soldato
NokkonWud said:
The colours are relatively washed out on my Joytech VGA cable.
I could send you mine, you could screenshot them and send it back if you want, see if it really makes a difference?

Nah, i wouldnt worry about it that much mate. If you can take a photo of the screen i could compare.. but it sounds like VGA can be a bit washed out anyhoo

Back
Top Bottom