What is it about Sundays.....

Soldato
Hey all on this pretty miserable Sunday afternoon....

....I just thought i would ask, why is it I always feel so weak and lazy on Sundays and can't be bothered to do anything?

.......What is it about Sundays that gives me this feeling and I end up sitting on my rear all day....

.....anyone feel like that...

Thanks....

Mic

Mic

Soldato
I feel exactly the same. Its dull nad boring. Im positive if i fell into a coma for 10 years, when I woke up, id know if it was a sunday:(

Soldato
I know what you mean, I'm trying to do some coursework right now and I'm plodding along really slowly, although I did the same yesterday so maybe it's just work! hmm.

Don
I feel the same most Saturdays and Sundays though this probably has a lot to do with getting completely Elephant's on Friday and Saturday nights:p

Suspended
Hangover combined with the inevitability of work tomorrow makes it horrible. Add to this the fact that I associate Sunday with church from when I was forced to go as a child. Brrr!

Soldato
I have four hours of basketball practice, hardly just sitting down :D

Also, Rammstein is really making me wanna do something, how can you just sit down thinking of doing nothing when you listen to them?!

Buch dich!

Soldato
Everyone loves a good day to moan and lounge around, so we get one. :D

(May have something to do with increased amount of sleep + lots of food = Drowsy ;) )

Soldato
Conrad11 said:
Hey all on this pretty miserable Sunday afternoon....

....I just thought i would ask, why is it I always feel so weak and lazy on Sundays and can't be bothered to do anything?

.......What is it about Sundays that gives me this feeling and I end up sitting on my rear all day....

.....anyone feel like that...

Thanks....

Because it's work tommorow?

Soldato
I got that feeling too. It's 5.45pm here and all I've done today is 30 minutes of maths and 20 minutes of french. Got a ton to do, feel like watching my Derren Brown DVD :(

Back
Top Bottom