Moving Keyboard settings from one PC to another?

Soldato
Hey all

Wasn't sure where to post this...

But anyway.

My other PC was the one that i used to play games etc on.. so obviously i got used to the controls on that PC.

My current pc is what i plan to do gaming on. But in some games it doesnt let me hold down more than 3 keys e.g Walk, lean, and a direction. But on my other PC it didnt have a problem.

I tried swapping keyboards but it still doesn't allow me to hold down certain keys without them not doing anything. This narrows it down to the settings.

All i wanna know is if there is a .cfg file or something stored on Windows that i can copy from my other pc to my Gaming Rig?

A bit long winded but i hope it makes sense :confused:

Thanks

Soldato
IIRC the 3 key limit is to do with the PS/2 connection type of the keyboard, and then a USB connection keyboard has a limit of 50 keys to be pressed at once.

If your looking for moving profiles over from one game to another it would be different for every game anyway in terms of where the profile is located.

Soldato
OP
My other PC has a generic PS/2 connection, and they keyboard i have on the Gaming rig is a saitek Eclipse. It's only the one game that i'm having problems with (MOHAA)

The PS/2 Keyboard allowed me to hold down different combinations without any problems, but my Eclipse doesnt. I tried swapping the keyboards but it still didn't work, so it wouldn't be the keyboard :(

Back
Top Bottom