Oh No... Valentines Day

Soldato
I'm single, but even with a girlfriend last year, I didn't do anything. The way i see it, the only people it's a special day for is flower/card shop owners.

Soldato
lemonkettaz said:
whats the crack like?

if your being messed about, then be honest and just say your not putting up with it
I don't think she's doing it on purpose, it's the situation causing problems. I'm gonna have to have a word with her about it and see if we can sort it out, I can't go on feeling like I have today!

Soldato
OP
mate, you cant go wrong with being honest... just explain how you feel.. and if it all ends pear shaped then at least you know where your at and where your going...
but it can all be sorted out and make you feel extremely relieved and happy with it all been sorted out

Soldato
St0rmer66 said:
I don't think she's doing it on purpose, it's the situation causing problems. I'm gonna have to have a word with her about it and see if we can sort it out, I can't go on feeling like I have today!

Stormer, you seemed to know what you wanted before (other thread) but I would suggest leaving it all now if you are gettin messed around, their is no point to it.

Join the white ***** and black tie band like me, who will be mourning the loss of our sex life :) (also adds a interesting conversation starter for random girls)

KaHn

Soldato
KaHn said:
Stormer, you seemed to know what you wanted before (other thread) but I would suggest leaving it all now if you are gettin messed around, their is no point to it.

Join the white ***** and black tie band like me, who will be mourning the loss of our sex life :) (also adds a interesting conversation starter for random girls)

KaHn
Well if you remember that "Dan" guy, he was there at a party last night (where me and Kirsty were obviously). Whenever he was around, she seemed to be a bit funny with me but whenever it was just me and her she was completely fine with me. Ended up being just me and her for most of the night (slept in the same bed as her, cuddling and holding hands etc, nothing heavy) but then she was off with me again once we got up and Dan was there.

Soldato
St0rmer66 said:
Well if you remember that "Dan" guy, he was there at a party last night (where me and Kirsty were obviously). Whenever he was around, she seemed to be a bit funny with me but whenever it was just me and her she was completely fine with me. Ended up being just me and her for most of the night (slept in the same bed as her, cuddling and holding hands etc, nothing heavy) but then she was off with me again once we got up and Dan was there.

Well at the end of the day do what you feel is needed, is this girl worth the hassle? Do you want a girl who changes on you depending on who is around?

You have to do what you feel happy with and be selfish about it, unfortunatly it has to be that way.

On a seperate note, see if she is just look for friends with benefits? :D

KaHn

Back
Top Bottom