Alternative to Ebay?

Associate
OP
Yes I tried the google but was wondering if anyone else had any experence of a reliable online aution other than ebay?
I only ask because I want to sell some WW2 German medals that where given to me by a family member and ebay wont allow them to be sold.

Soldato
uknorthboy said:
Yes I tried the google but was wondering if anyone else had any experence of a reliable online aution other than ebay?
I only ask because I want to sell some WW2 German medals that where given to me by a family member and ebay wont allow them to be sold.
why won't ebay let you sell them?

Associate
OP
Kamerad correct Ebay for some reason say that WW2 German medals with the Nazi ensignia is considered as Hate catagory. I do not agree as unfortunate as it was it is part of our history. BTW I am not a Nazi, my farther and his brothers fought in WW2 and that's how I got the medals.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I have loads, I have uploaded pic's to photobucket in antisipation I can sell them on an online auction. I would give you a link to see them but feel uneasy about breaking admin rules here at this forum, so if a modirator says it's ok I will give the link.
But verbally i have Ironcross 1st class cased, Mothers cross cased, SS cap badge and so on.

Back
Top Bottom