Any compatibility issues between DivX Video and 6600GT (Dawn Of War Winter Assault)

Associate
Recently upgraded from a Nvidia FX5700 ultra to a Nvidia 6600GT (AGP). The problem is I am playing Dawn of War Winter Assault and the DivX video (as part of the intro to the game) doesn't play right. The sound is fine but the graphics are all blocky, blurry. You can't make out the distance at all.

The actual gameplay is perfect, no problems with the graphics there, no probs with other games, playback of films, no probs' there either.

I deleted the old drivers, took old card out, inserted new card and installed the 6600GT graphics. Changed picture resolution, everything went fine. Downloaded the updated drivers from the Nvidia website.

Please note I never had any problems when using the FX5700 Ultra card (AGP).

Are there any compatibility issues between a DivX video and the 6600GT graphics card/drivers?

System Spec: AMD Athlon64 3000+, 1024mb, 160GB, X-Fi Xtreme Music sound card.

Associate
Nothing to do with the drivers, but I would maybe reinstall your Codec pack if possible. I use Ace Mega Codec pack, but there is also K-Lite Codec pack as well, either one of these should fix your problem....

Back
Top Bottom